Bluestar, our lord and savior
(yeah, I’ve been reading a lot of warriors books lately….WHAT OF IT!?!!?!)
i knew a dude in college who kept an old Smirnoff bottle full of water on his desk and would casually chug straight out of it in the middle of conversations with new people in order to establish dominance
If you care about endangered animals that are hunted for their parts, here’s something important you should keep in mind: make sure you scrub the GPS data on the images prior to sharing them online. Poachers have reportedly been turning to geotagged photos on social networks in order to find out where they can make their next kill.
A photograph that has recently been making the rounds on the Web shows a sign that has been put up at an undisclosed reserve. It reads:
Please be careful when sharing photos on social media. They can lead poachers to our rhino
Turn off geotag function and do not disclose where the photo was taken
GUYS GUYS GUYS
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY WAS LITERALLY WRITTEN BY A FEMALE ROCKET SCIENTIST
SHE’S THE FIRST WOMAN TO EVER WRITE A MARVEL MOVIE
WHY IS THIS NOT GETTING TALKED ABOUT
I did not realize this. This is good.
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
Once when I was someplace for only 3 days I started feeding the crows, and then the crows started following me. One day I went outside the hotel and the crows were looking expectantly at me.